Monday, February 29, 2016

Age estimating


For my Systems and Models course, we were assigned to design and conduct a sociological experiment and write a research paper, which had a minimum of 2,500 words. We were instructed to ask ourselves a question, state a hypothesis, design an experiment, conduct an experiment, gather data, and draw a logical conclusion. The purpose of this action project was to demonstrate the scientific method. We had to prepare a plan, which we used as a schedule to hold ourselves accountable of who, when, and where we will observe? How we will measure our observations? I chose to look at which gender is better at age guessing. I struggled with the planning of my experiment. I am proud of completing this action project.

Below is my research paper:



"TouchByte: Smart Technology: Intergrated Solutions. Web. 01 Mar. 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment