Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Chap it up!


For my Digital Media course, we were assigned to create the "ideal" blog post about something we loved. We composed a post about something that we loved using the required blogging elements, which are having a title, blog intro, creative commons image, video, or audio. I chose to post about chap-stick. We also had to create a 2-3 slides presentation, find an video, and properly cite and a creative commons image. The purpose of this course is to help student help harness the full potential of digital platforms. I enjoyed working on this assignment. I struggled with creating the list of required elements of a blog post.



Francesca Cesa Bianchi, Milano. Lip Balm homemade. 2012. Wikimedia. Wed. 2/3/2016
I love lip balm because it moisturizes my lips especially during the winter when they get a little dry, chapped, and cracked. I used lip balm before going to bed for a deep moisturizing session. When I wake up in the morning my lips literally thank me. Lip balm soften my lips, relieve discomfort, adds a healthy color ( since I am not a lip stick kind of gal). Finally, lip balm prevents aging.






 


Works Cited:

- World of Vegan. "Best Vegan Lip Balm รข™¡ Kissably Cruelty-Free!" YouTube. YouTube, 18 Apr. 2014. Web. 04 Feb. 2016. <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DanaqRw6Dl8>.

- Francesca Cesa Bianchi, Milano. Lip Balm homemade. 2012. Wikimedia. Wed. 2/3/2016



No comments:

Post a Comment