Saturday, October 17, 2015

The Ghost of Coco Chanel


For my Journalism course, we were assigned to create a podcast about a voice important to the 21st century. The purpose of this action project was to produce a podcast that told a story of an important voice, using the concepts and skills of radio-journalism. For this action project, I chose to represent Coco Chanel's voice. I have always loved fashion and wanted to know more about its history. We were asked to create a mini-biography of "this voice". I drafted a script, researched her story, collected/recorded interviews, and selected sound-effects and soundtracks to create a podcast. I enjoyed preparing my voice using various warm up activities. I am proud of how the project came all together. I used a software called audacity to edit my podcast. I was very nervous going diving into the project because I am not very good at editing, but after scheduling multiple meetings with tech savvy teachers, I was able to get a better handle on it. I struggle with completing my reverse transcript. Below is my podcast and reverse transcript.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment